Written By: MohammadHossainBD War crime trial
Abdul Kader Mollah’s appeal verdict will be given any day by the ICT. Few expect anything out of line from the judges, all of whom have been installed with the explicit blessing of the Awami League government, their political affiliation being of paramount importance. So let us recap back to the questions that will always cast into doubt the trial processes and haunt the free minds forever.
More than 40 years have passed since heinous crimes were committed during the War of Independence of Bangladesh. The memories were fresh then and the perpetrators widely known to many. If Jamaat leader Abdul Kader Mollah was allegedly involved in murder and other heinous war crimes more than 40 years ago, then how on earth …..
1. How was he able to continue his studies from late 1972 onwards as a fully fledged resident student of Dhaka University Shahidullah Residence Hall?
2. How was he able to teach from 1974-1975 at Udayan High School, situated at the heart of Dhaka University between Salimullah Muslim Hall and Jagannath Hall?
3. How was he able to discharge his duties as a senior teacher and acting Principal of Bangladesh Rifles College in 1977? This was at a time when his party, Jamaat-e-Islami was far from being in power; it was banned!
4. If he was truly a well known and publicly marked war criminal, then how on earth did he get elected twice in 1982 and 1983 as the vice president of the revered journalist union body, the Dhaka Union of Journalists (DUJ)? If the progressive journalists who waste column after column today in trying to validate allegations of heinous nature against Abdul Kader Mollah knew him as a war criminal and butcher from more than 40 years ago, why did they vote for him back then?
5. Cases against 37,000 accused were filed under the Collaborators Act. Why was there NOT EVEN ONE General Diary (GD) filed against him then???
Questions that will haunt the conscience of your free mind………
Call with us. Stand with us. Call to free #FreeKaderMollah
14373 views 0 comments bangladesh savebangladesh freekadermollah